- Consult with BCM sales force and customers to thoroughly understand the customers’ technical requirements and present the correct BCM solution.
- Maintain working relationships with key accounts’ technical contacts and provide feedback and recommendations in a timely matter.
- Create technical specifications for non-standard or custom products based on customer requirements. Be able to make technical recommendations as necessary.
- Create technical specifications for standard motherboards or system products incorporating feedback from sales, marketing, customers, and engineering.
- Be able to present BCM’s product roadmap in technical detail and help to maintain/update the roadmap.
- Participate in technical meetings with customers and BCM sales people either in person, through web-meetings, or conference calls on a regular basis.
- Review marketing documents such as product briefs, datasheets, web content, and product newsletters for technical and specification accuracy.
- Update the CRM database with technical task responses and specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent field experience.
- Minimum one to two years of industry related work experience.
- Ability to execute on priorities and have strong time-management skills. Self-motivated and able to complete tasks with minimum supervision.
- Strong technical background in x86 & ARM platforms. Self-driven to keep up with new technology and trends related to our products and the embedded computing industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Some presentation skills required for product roadmaps and training.
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project).
- Fluency in English. Bi-lingual in Mandarin is a plus but not required.
- Able to travel as needed.
Salary commiserate with experience plus annual performance incentive.