Junior Sales Account Executive in High-Tech (BCM: JSAL01)Irvine, CA
We are seeking outstanding candidates to begin or reset their career in the technology industry. This position is based out of BCM’s Irvine, CA office allowing the candidate to work in close proximity to the other supporting departments. This is a great opportunity to get into a well-established organization in the technology sector with excellent growth and career potential.
Both recent grads and professionals looking to move into a sales role will be considered for this position.
- Grow sales revenue for tier 3 and tier 4 customers by establishing new accounts utilizing BCM’s CRM database, following up on incoming web and telephone leads, following up with leads from distributions, and working closely with BCM’s own senior Sales Account Executives for lead referrals and help identifying prospects.
- Increase sales within your assigned existing account base through new project wins.
- Spend considerable time finding relevant contact points within target customers, identifying who the key decision makers are, and understanding how their products can benefit from our products.
- Frequent telephone and email communications to identified contact points within prospective and existing customers to provide updated product information, information on new technology trends, and establishing mindshare for consideration in upcoming RFPs and design cycle refreshes.
- Transition tier 1 and tier 2 leads and prospects to BCM’s senior Sales Account Executives.
- Report sales account activity and updated prospecting information into the CRM database on a daily basis.
- A strong desire to establish a career in technology sales and put in the work necessary to be successful.
- A high energy self-starter with the discipline to complete tasks and achieve objectives with minimum supervision.
- Great communication and negotiation skills (written and verbal)
- 4-year degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Reasonable proximity to work in BCM’s Irvine, California office.
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and basic web-based programs)
Compensation includes a competitive base salary commiserate with experience plus a bonus-based incentive plan.