BCM introduces MX4305U Whiskey Lake mini-ITX motherboard with 8th Gen Intel® Celeron® SoC
BCM introduces its MX4305U industrial mini-ITX motherboard equipped with the latest Intel® Celeron® 4305U processor onboard, codenamed Whiskey Lake, with integrated Intel® UHD Graphics 610 and a 15W TDP. The motherboard has a lifecycle of at least 5-7 years and is designed for power sensitive IoT devices built on 8th Gen Intel® Core i3/i5/i7 U series SoC processors. It is a price-performance balanced long-life mini-ITX ideal for embedded applications such as video and video wall control management system, point-of-sales systems (POS), kiosks, automated vending machines, panel PCs, digital signage, medical and gaming devices.
BCM’s MX4305U mini-ITX motherboard is single stack low-profile design. It provides rich input output connectors and expansion interfaces to support varieties of external devices for data processing and communications. Special features include:
- Display: supports triple displays simultaneously via 1 x DP1.2 @60Hz (4096x2160), 1 x HDMI 2.0 @60Hz (4096x2160), 18/24 bits Dual Channel LVDS
- Expansion: 1 x PCIe x1, 1 x 2230 M.2 E Key, 1 x 2280 & 2242 M.2 M Key NVMe for Wi-Fi/BT support
- Ethernet: 2 x RJ-45 (Intel® I211-AT and Intel® I219-LM Gigabit)
- USB: 4 x USB 3.1 Type A, 2 x USB 3.1, 2 x USB 2.0
- COM Port: 1 x RS-232/422/485 and 3 x RS-232 Header
- I2C connector onboard
- Wide Range DC-in: 12V - 24V DC-in
- TPM: hardware based TPM 2.0 onboard
The MX4305U is an "OEM product". OEM products are designed for OEMs with ongoing and consistent order requirements and subject to minimum order quantities. Evaluation units are available without such restrictions. BCM has multiple stocking distributors that may be able to work with OEMs to streamline product deliveries. For general availability of the MX4305U or interest in a semi-custom or complete turn-key custom design based on the Intel® Whiskey Lake processor platforms, please contact BCMSales@bcmcom.com or visit us at www.bcmcom.com.